Mittwoch, 13. April 2016

Pancakes - dish for any time of day :)





Everybody love them and know how to make a billion combinations , from the ordinary , sweet and savory, with fruity and chocolate stuffed, with nuts and honey and so on.One ordinary recipe. Maybe is already known for everybody but in my house the pancakes is our favorite dessert. I always made them for children, but adults also enjoy them. The hardest part is to prepare the pancakes, and the easiest to eat them.
I recommend everybody to make this dish:) Ideal for breakfast and dessert :)


Ingredients

Ingredients :
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 cups of milk ,
  • 2 cups of flour
  • little salt
Preparation:
The first step in making the perfect pancakes is to whisk two eggs with a little salt. I suggest that you always stir this mixture with a fork, never using electric mixer. When the eggs are well whisked, add a little milk and flour, gradually equate mixture. Mixture should be smooth and with no lumps. Heat the pan for pancakes on the strongest heat. Pour the mixture that only thinly cover the bottom of the pan. Very briefly fry on both sides. Finished pancakes you can fill them as you like.
Favorite filling of my family is the chocolate, since I take care that my son eats healthy food as much as possible, I also serve pancakes with some fruit as a healthy side of this meal.

Do not miss the recipe, follow us on Facebook, click here.






































0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen