Montag, 15. Februar 2016

Homemade Raffaelo




For some time I was looking for the completely different recipe for Raffaello balls ...that they are not with powdered milk neither of the pudding, that does not contain a lot of margarine, sugar, etc., and again, that they are not complicated to prepare, to be from readily available ingredients, and with that there and to taste more reminiscent of unparalleled original Raffaello balls.
You might even think to yourself well, too criteria!
Well maybe, but I'm not a bit sorry that I asked myself all these tremendous demands before I went into action with Raffaello balls because with a little imagination I was able to think of a combination that made me and my household completely thrilled. :)
This is Raffaello from just a few ingredients, so gentle and light taste. If I managed to intrigue you, continue reading the recipe. ;)

Ingredients:

• 200 grams of white chocolate
• 2 dl heavy cream
• 150 grams of coconut
• 100 grams of almonds

Preparation :

In a small pot, heat the cream, but you must not let to start boiling. When the cream is heated add to it finely torned white chocolate. You must be very careful that the temperature is not too high so the mixture does not boil. When the chocolate is completely melted, remove it from heat and add coconut. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to cool slightly. Make balls the size of walnuts in which you will put one almond and roll in coconut.
Every ball, sort on the tray for desserts and serve.

Do not miss the recipe, follow us on Facebook, click here.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen